The Hemp Connection + women

Want to learn more about vegetables?

One of the things I really enjoy about my work with Chow Locally, is the passion we have for what we do. We're not teaching or preaching…we simply love the vegetables we work with, and we want anyone with a similar passion to have them!

One of the things I really enjoy about inCYST is that in the years I have been communicating with all of you, I have learned a lot about what makes it challenging for you to adopt some of the habits that will help you to achieve health. I always have that on the top of my mind when designing marketing messages for Chow Locally.

Every week, after we finish packing all of our boxes, I sit down with one of the owners of Chow Locally to film a video describing what is in the box. I try to include information about the foods we showcase, to get our viewers as excited as we are about these foods. (I told my team recently this job is quickly turning me into the Cliff Claven of vegetables!)

Here is our most recent video, filmed with Chow Locally co-founder Derek Slife. If you enjoy it, please check out our Facebook page, Chow Locally, where we have an archive of more. Even if you don't live in Arizona, you will see information about veggies and fruits that are also available elsewhere, that will hopefully be helpful. If you have any questions after watching any of the videos, please be sure to send them my way! This blog is so much more fun to produce when I know the content is going directly to people who truly want and use the information.

Blog, food, fruits, fun, health, love, vegetables, and more:

Want to learn more about vegetables? + women