The Hemp Connection + women

What does a dietitian eat?

I was recently asked by a local newspaper's foodie blog to describe my perfect day of eating. So interesting, I put this together without one thought of whether or not it was healthy. But the blog, it turns out, was really interested to know what it is that a dietitian eats.

Here is the link to the story. Note that it was not the calories, the fact that it was gluten-free or low-glycemic that made a meal memorable to me. It was the places and the people.

My wish for you is that in your food journeys too, your choices about eating are about savored moments as well as savored flavors, and that the memories you associate with the food you eat are more about where you are and who you are with.

Blog, diet, food, health, mindful eating, mindfulness, and more:

What does a dietitian eat? + women