The Hemp Connection + women's health

A shout out to our team

I've been doing most of the writing for inCYST, because I'm the one who created the concept. However, inCYST has always been about teamwork. I want to be sure the entire team is recognized for their contribution to this endeavor. Without them, this would simply be one person's blog and a lot of words.: )

If you listen to our radio show, you'll hear some of our team members talking about their own personal projects and passions.

Take a look when you read the posts. Different inCYST team members are starting to contribute their own thoughts and ideas. Which is awesome, because a team of people with different life experiences, educations, and perspectives, makes us so much more aware of what needs to be said in order to support our readers and fans. Some of our most popular recent posts have actually been contributed by other inCYSTers, including Ivonne Ward and inCYST intern Sarah Jones. I can only brag about them, I cannot take credit for their original work!

Women who we serve (those with PCOS) are also on the team. Dawn Marie Black, Pauline Campos, to name a few, have guest blogged for us. There are more of those type of posts to come.

You'll soon be hearing from our newest member, Michelle Slabbekoorn, about an exciting new direction inCYST is headed.

Be sure to reach out if there's a local inCYSTer — my practice is, when I get an inquiry, to refer to the closest trained network member to where you are, so you get more personal service. I've personally trained everyone on our list and I know their commitment to quality is top-notch.

inCYST is becoming a more established brand, and it's about an entire team of enthusiastic, qualified, passionate people, not just me. Be sure to take advantage of as many of us as you can online and in your locale!

Blog, healthy lifestyle, and more:

A shout out to our team + women's health