The Hemp Connection + research

Counseling Fundraiser to Help Launch PCOS Research Institute

I'll be in Los Angeles, California, on May 14, 2011, to offer counseling sessions as a fundraiser to pay the costs of starting the inCYST Institute for Hormone Health.

I have 5 hour-long appointments available starting at 1 pm. Suggested donation for each session is $150.

If you're interested, I will need a credit card number to reserve the space. This card will not be charged until our paperwork is filed, but it will be charged whether or not you use time reserved and considered a donation to our new nonprofit.

If you do not live in Los Angeles and would like a counseling appointment that counts as a donation, I can arrange five web-based appointments as well.

Contact me at marika@google.com if you are interested.

counseling, fun, fundraiser, get healthy body, happy, and more:

Counseling Fundraiser to Help Launch PCOS Research Institute + research