The Hemp Connection + vitamin C

Food of the week: Baby Kiwis

One of the things I love about doing demos at Whole Foods is that they always have great food to sample! This past weekend I learned about baby kiwis. (I am always surprised at how, just about the time I think, at my age, and with my profession, I've encountered every kind of fruit and vegetable there is to eat…that something new pops up in the produce section!)

If you like kiwi fruit, these are the mini version. They're about the size of grapes, but they taste like kiwi fruit. They are very high in vitamin C, and they have a bit of calcium, vitamin A, and iron as well.

They'd be a great snack food to have in the refrigerator--be sure to store them at eye level instead of in the produce bin so you don't forget you have them!

Photo courtesy of melissas.com

calcium, food, healthy body, iron, kiwi, love, time to be, vitamin A, and more:

Food of the week: Baby Kiwis + vitamin C