The Hemp Connection + trip

Counseling fundraiser in Los Angeles

I am considering hosting a fundraiser for the new PCOS research foundation in Los Angeles. I was thinking of being over there on Saturday, May 14, and conducting a day's worth of counseling appointments, with all of the proceeds being used to cover the startup costs for this organization.

Since I would be traveling over from Phoenix and absorbing the cost of that travel, I would need your commitment to participate to be made by giving me a credit card number that would be charged whether or not you attend your scheduled appointment. Either way, your payment would be considered a charitable donation.

If you are interested, please contact me privately at marika@google.com so I can ascertain if enough interest exists to start to plan the trip.

If you are NOT from Los Angeles and would be interested in a similar fundraising day conducted over the phone, please let me know, I'll do that as well if there is sufficient interest!
Thank you!

fun, fundraiser, get healthy body, happy, research, thinking, and more:

Counseling fundraiser in Los Angeles + trip