The Hemp Connection + life

Dallas repro docs hit a new low

Source: picasaweb.google.com via Katie on Pinterest

I am not a celebrity chaser, and I am definitely not a Kardashian fan. It just so happened that when I was getting ready to leave yesterday morning, I had the television on to catch the news.

I actually almost turned off the television when I heard from back in the bedroom that Khloe K was promoting another reality show. But by the tome I came out to shut it off, she was talking about some wildly inappropriate and insensitive behavior on the part of not one, not two, but THREE separate infertility clinics…in Dallas…on Valentine's Day no less. and she has not even said she is dealing with infertility!

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/khloe-kardashian-definitely-still-wants-kids/17ygvpw0l

This comes straight from her, which, since I don't gossip, is the only reason I am even sharing it. Kudos to Khloe for calling these clinics on their greed. If I were in her shoes and I ever DID need these services, I would definitely intentionally seek them far, far from Dallas just to make a point.

I shared this on my Facebook page yesterday, and a woman shared that in her own journey, she had pursued three unsuccessful IVFs and never once received flowers from anyone who treated her.

Yup the industry creates DNA but seems to forget that inhabiting those cells, DNA, etc., are hearts and souls.

It is an industry that in many cases has lost ITS soul.

'Nuff said.

healthy way, ivf, and more:

Dallas repro docs hit a new low + life