The Hemp Connection + nutrition

Clarification about brown rice and arsenic

I'm sharing with you a link to an FAQ about brown rice and arsenic, located on the Growing Naturals website.

To clarify our relationship with Growing Naturals, they have sponsored one of our events, and I am a Growing Naturals Guru, meaning from time to time I am asked to respond to nutrition issues that may come up at corporate headquarters.

In this case, it was ME who actually contacted THEM, as I wanted to know what to tell the many people we have encouraged to try their product. This statement was prepared independently of inCYST. I simply wanted reassurance myself, and to be able to provide reassurance to our fans, that we did not steer them toward a dangerous product.

I was not compensated in any way for posting this link.

Please ask any questions you have to feel confident about using Growing Naturals products.

arsenic, brown rice, Growing Naturals, healthy way, life, and more:

Clarification about brown rice and arsenic + nutrition