The Hemp Connection + time to be

Welcome to all!

Hello everyone,

It's time I learned to blog! I hope you enjoy this as much as I expect to. I've created this blog as a venue for current members of my PCOS network to post, support, and market their classes and services. The members of this network have completed a 20 hour course on PCOS. Most are registered dietitians. They all are here to help you!

inCYST is a new program I pilot tested in Phoenix and Marina del Rey this summer. We had a great time in both cities, getting acquainted and getting our feet on the ground. The students were not the only ones who learned. In California I had to become familiar with different foods available in grocery stores…in Arizona I spent much of my summer reading new research to incorporate into the classes taught in both locations.

I hope inCYST is an inspiration and a source of information that is useful and inspiring to each and everyone of you.

Hope to see lots of you in 2008,

Monika

Blog, diet, food, healthy body, inCYST, Marina del Rey, PCOS, Phoenix, and more:

Welcome to all! + time to be