The Hemp Connection + women's health

women's health

This week's radio guest, Urban Farmer Greg Peterson, opened my eyes to how similar the processes of growing a healthy garden and growing a healthy body can be!

If you're intrested in learning more about sustainable living, gardening for beginners, even raising tilapia--yes--tilapia--on your patio--you won't want to miss this interview!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/incystforhormones/2010/12/13/gardening-its-good-therapy-for-whatever-ails-you

As for me, I'm passing on the tilapia for now…but I am going to try planting my tomatoes at a different time of year to see if my thumb is greener than I've been thinking.

Greg's website is http://www.urbanfarm.org/, and it's packed with great resources including one I am always asked about, a"which fruits and vegetables are in season?" chart.

Here are Greg's titles from amazon.com, which I promised I would post for anyone who would like more reading.

Thanks Greg! I'll think of you every time I make fresh bruschetta from my own patio from now on!

How Green Am I? Simple Steps to Cultivating an Earth-Friendly Lifestyle (The Urban Farm's Simple Sustainability Series)

My Ordinary Extraordinary Yard (The Urban Farm's Simple Sustainability Series)

Fowl Play, Your Guide to Keeping Chickens in the City (The Urban Farm's Simple Sustainability Series)

Grow Wherever You Go! Discovering the Place Where Your Garden Lives (The Urban Farm's Simple Sustainability Series)

Blog, fruits, gardening, Greg Peterson, healthy lifestyle, radio show, thinking, vegetables, and more:

women's health, «The Hemp Connection»