The Hemp Connection + life

Happy Holidays to all of you!

I am one of those people who does celebrate Christmas, so I am taking tomorrow off of blogging.

That's the only traditional part of the celebration. I live in Arizona, which usually isn't snowy, and some of us like a little more unusual variety of Christmas tree — as evidenced in the photo here.

My mother is German, so we wait until Christmas Eve to put up the tree. Dinner that night is a German feast, but spiced up with some homemade Mexican tamales.

It doesn't matter which holiday, who you celebrate it with, or how your celebration plays out. What matters is that you have traditions that give you reason to pause and reflect on your blessings.

One of my biggest blessings is our inCYST readership and fan base. I never would have envisioned when I started this blog 3 years ago that it would reach people as far away as Uzbekistan, or that it would grow into a research institute. I am grateful for every single one of you who has made it happen, and inspired by your letters.

Thanks to all of you, and we'll see you in a couple of days!

Blog, healthy way, and more:

Happy Holidays to all of you! + life