The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

A testimonial

The voice of one who knows…is far more powerful than any study or statistic we pontificate about here.

This was posted as a comment, but I've pulled it out to make a separate post because of its potential to motivate others who pass through our blog.

Thank you for taking the time to write!

I used to live my life in a perpetual brain fog. I just thought I was a space cadet and that was it.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 17 and have gone on to do many things I set my mind to (have a masters in music) but the fog was always there.

What fixed the fog for me was what you always preach-NUTRITION!

I switched my diet to a more Paleo approach, cutting out all refined carbohydrates and getting the majority of my carbs from fruit and vegetables. Basing every meal on a good protein source was another huge shift for me. I've been eating this way for two years and the brain fog is gone. I get so much more done in a day and I can make it through late night rehearsals with a focus I never knew I had. When I slip up and have bread or a cookie, I feel the brain fog come on right away. It's not worth it and that makes it easy for me to continue eating clean!

Blog, carbohydrates, diet, healthy work, nutrition, power, protein, testimonial, vegetables, and more:

A testimonial + women's health tips