The Hemp Connection + tips

Another blog reader wants to know how"anonymous'" pregnancy is doing?

I'm putting this as a primary post. Anonymous, if you're out there, please update us!

Monika

Hi Susan, Monika,

This is wonderful to read. I am a vegetarian and suffering from PCOS, ttcing for past 3.5 yrs. My husband is a very ardent Fish Eater. He has been telling me to eat Fish, but it is somehow difficult for me. After reading this, I am inclined to take Fish Oil and Flax seed combination.

In past I tried metformin and Clomid, got pregnant too, but it ended in 6 weeks.

I am wondering if you heard back from Anonymous, about her progress in any other way.

I am currently trying to eat low carb and exercise. I am hoping this will help.

Thanks a lot for posting such wonderful information.

Best Regards
Mansi

Blog, fish oil, life, and more:

Another blog reader wants to know how"anonymous'" pregnancy is doing? + tips