The Hemp Connection + sleep

This cherry salsa will have you doing the anti-inflammator dance!

It's my absolute favorite time of year, when cherries are cheap. I wait all summer for July! Even though I usually eat all my cherries before I have a chance to do anything else with them, a few years ago I did find a cherry salsa recipe in a Costco cookbook that earns raves every time I take it to a party.

Cherries are a great anti-inflammatory, and they are also high in melatonin. So they do double duty in helping to balance hormones. Eat them plain…throw them in a smoothie…try this salsa…no matter how you pit 'em, you can't go wrong!

From: Favorite Recipes The Costco Way

Cherry Salsa

Mix together in a bowl:

1 1/4 cups pitted, chopped cherries
1 tsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp fresh orange juice
1/2 tsp freshly grated lime peel
1/2 tsp freshly grated orange peel
3 tbsp chopped yellow onion
2 tbsp chopped yellow bell pepper
1 tsp finely diced serrano chile
1/4 tsp ground white pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1tbsp very finely chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp salt

Enjoy!

anti-inflammatory, cherries, get healthy body, happy, juice, olive oil, recipe, and more:

This cherry salsa will have you doing the anti-inflammator dance! + sleep