The Hemp Connection + time to be

A note about all the comments made on this blog

Hello everyone,

I truly appreciate the interest shown in this blog. I know women with PCOS don't get a lot of accurate information and there are a lot of people out there willing to take their money for products and services that may not actually help. So I'm committed to training professionals who can make a team of credible, reliable caregivers.

Yesterday I noticed we got a lot of activity in the form of comments. It turns out that most of those comments were originating from the same source, even though they were penned under different names. Apparently someone was trying to market their own Internet service.

If you have a product, service, or website to offer, I'd appreciate that you be forthcoming in your method. It's not that I don't welcome colleagues and/or competitors, I just wish you didn't feel you had to manipulate the system to drive traffic to yourself. If what you have to offer is truly valuable, it will sell itself. You won't have to disguise your links as something that they are not.

Best wishes to whoever it was who was using my blog yesterday in a way it was never intended to be used. Out yourself and brag about yourself. That's what we do here, because we know we're good at what we do and that we have something people want. See what happens…you might just be surprised at how successful you can be when you're honest.

Monika

Blog, healthy body, and more:

A note about all the comments made on this blog + time to be