The Hemp Connection + time to be

Going International

I have great news for all of you! Knowing that PCOS is an international problem, and knowing it is especially prevalent in cultures prone to diabetes, I've wanted, for a very long time, to make our products and services available in Spanish. I tried this once and was so overwhelmed with emails in Spanish that I couldn't handle it. (At that time in my life I used to joke with friends, telling them if you are in Bolivia and you've missed your period I know exactly what to say to get you the right help…but please don't ask me to order another taco in the local restaurant!)

Knowing the service was very popular, and read by women with PCOS as well as health providers in quite a few countries, I've been looking ever since for a way to bring that service back.

We're going to try once again with this blog. Ivonne Berkowitz, a friend here in Phoenix who is a health professional and who is also fluent in Spanish, will soon start translating our material.

It's a startup so please be patient.

If you know anyone who might need or want this information, you will soon be able to find it.

Welcome Ivonne and thank you so much for your contribution!

Blog, healthy body, spanish, and more:

Going International + time to be