The Hemp Connection + skin

Ask the Dermatologist: Can a Clarisonic device help my PCOS skin?

I recently purchased a Clarisonic and it seems to be helping my acne. What do you think about Clarisonic for PCOS-related acne?

Dr. Van Dyke's answer:

It would be great, it doesn't spin so you don't get"abraded". It oscillates causing vibration that drives the cleanser into the pores to clean them out. I like using a glycolic cleanser with it (Vivite is good).

Dr. Van Dyke

************************************************************************************
If you're not familiar with Clarisonic, cllick here for more information.

Have a skin question? Send it along and we'll get Dr. Van Dyke's perspective!

acne, Dr. Van Dyke, get healthy body, happy, and more:

Ask the Dermatologist: Can a Clarisonic device help my PCOS skin? + skin