The Hemp Connection + women's health

PCOS event coming to Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Virginia

If you enjoyed Lucy Bustamante's story last week on WVEC, here is your opportunity to learn more!

By coincidence I happened to be planning a trip to the area before Lucy even contacted me, and I decided to extend that trip so that I can meet with women who are interested in learning about the inCYST approach to PCOS.

I will be there on Saturday, April 16, 2011, and my event will run from 9 am to 1 pm. Cost is $50 and it includes a copy of the new e-book,"The Quick Start Guide to PCOS" by inCYST member Christine Marquette, RD, LD, CLT.

This event is targeted at women with PCOS, but if you are a professional you can apply this registration toward the 2011 inCYST Professional Training course and join our network.

Click here for registration information.

events, healthy lifestyle, trip, and more:

PCOS event coming to Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Virginia + women's health