The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

Looking for women with PCOS to beta test new eating plan

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some cysters to help beta test"The inCYSTem", a new eating program. It is a combination of PCOS-friendly menus and coaching.

Part of what I am testing is whether doing such a program will be self-supporting financially (and therefore feasible for me to spend time developing). I will be charging a fee for participation, but anyone who beta-tests the program during the month of October ($7.50, 50% projected normal price) will be able to sign up for the plan for the 6 months at this reduced price.

I hear all the time that women with PCOS want menus, menus, menus, and so I am developing a PCOS-friendly plan that you can follow independently, or discuss with anyone who is helping you with your PCOS.

The first unit will be available a week from today, October 3, 2009. To register, contact me directly at marika@google.com

healthy work, inCYSTem, meal plan for pcos, and more:

Looking for women with PCOS to beta test new eating plan + women's health tips