The Hemp Connection + vitamin E

#1 Food Rule--If it's not easy, and tasty…don't bother

I work with and talk about food all day long. But if it's not easy, I don't bother. Food should be fun, not tedious. And if you don't like it, you're never going to eat it.

That's why I wanted to pass along a great idea from colleague Tavis Piattoly, sports dietitian for the New Orleans Saints, the New Orleans Hornets, and St. Amant High School Athletics.

Over the weekend, he shared that he grilled butternut squash, and it turned out tasting just like sweet potato fries! All he did, was brush them with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder…then put them on a sheet of tin foil on the grill.

And voila! A tasty summer treat to go with whatever protein you choose to grill. Not to mention nice doses of vitamins A, C, E, and folate.

Thanks, Tavis! Next time give me a heads up on dinnertime. I promise I'll bring dessert.: )

diet, folate, food, fun, health tips, olive oil, perfect body, protein, squash, vitamin A, vitamin C, and more:

#1 Food Rule--If it's not easy, and tasty…don't bother + vitamin E