The Hemp Connection + women

Webinar for women with PCOS: What can I eat for my PCOS?

I will be hosting this webinar this coming Wednesday. If you cannot attend live…no worries…I can send you the recording, which includes Power Point slides, when we are finished. All you need to have is Dropbox.

Instructor: Monika M. Woolsey, MS, RD, Founder, inCYST Institute for Hormone Health

A one hour webinar introducing the basics of PCOS management with diet. To be covered: proportions and types of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, eating for better sleep, what to drink, …best supplements to consider, and an introduction to vegetarian eating for PCOS.

This webinar will be conducted live at 7 pm EDT on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7 pm EDT. You may attend live, or request the video file be sent to you through Dropbox. All live participants will also receive this video for their libraries.

If you choose the inCYST Institute Membership option, this video will be provided to you as the free video that is included in this membership.

Note: My store defaults and adds a shipping charge, but this is manually removed before your purchase is processed.

Click here to register. Hope you can make it!

diet, health, power, protein, supplements, and more:

Webinar for women with PCOS: What can I eat for my PCOS? + women