The Hemp Connection + thyroid

Thyroid Issues and PCOS

I am on my way over to Los Angeles to work with Dr. John O'Dea on the webinar presentation he is doing for us. I'm super excited, because he loves PCOS, he loves to talk about hormones, and you all are always asking questions about the thyroid I wish I could better answer!

We'll be broadcasting live at 3 pm Wednesday May 19 (Pacific time) from his office. If you can't be there live, the recording will be available to purchase until December 31 of this year…simply click on this link. This is the same link to click to register live. Someone this busy with his practice is being extra generous by making time for us. If your thyroid is something you have questions about, it's worth making time to get answers from a great source.

health tips, love, perfect body, and more:

Thyroid Issues and PCOS + thyroid