The Hemp Connection + tips

Spanish language PCOS information

This post is in response to Eli, who just wrote in from Mexico City. Eli, thank you so much for visiting! I know there is a tremendous need for this information to get to women in Latin America. I have been working with Ivonne Berkowitz to begin to translate this blog into Spanish. We took a break because Ivonne just got married (in fact, I think she just returned from her honeymoon today!)

If you want to see what she has done so far, you can find it at www.alimentosysentimientos.blogspot.com.

I don't have the Spanish blog set up for comments because when I tried it, I was so overwhelmed with questions I didn't have time to answer every question. If you do have questions please post them here on the English blog.

Hope to see you again soon!

Monika

Blog, life, and more:

Spanish language PCOS information + tips