The Hemp Connection + time to be

More babies!

Hello everyone,

I am simply pasting a comment that was posted under my corn entry last week.

This is entirely the wrong place to post this, but I wasn't sure you guys would check down at the Flax seed and Fish oil comment anytime soon. IT WORKED!! 2 weeks and even though both my ovaries are covered in cysts and my hormones are completely out of balance, I'm pregnant!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK you!!!!!!! Really push this treatment, I think it works!!!!

If you are having trouble conceiving and you'd like to learn more, please visit www.afterthediet.com/pcoshelp.htm for a list of professionals who can give you personal guidance. Many offer Internet counseling which means we can help you even if we're not personally in your city.

I think I need to add a baby counter to this blog!

Monika

diet, fish oil, healthy body, and more:

More babies! + time to be