The Hemp Connection + time to be

PCOS classes in Phoenix, Arizona and Marina del Rey, California

Do you live in Phoenix or LA? Consider coming to my inCYST classes! April's topic is eating better…it's a great place to get into the rotation. Cost of attending is $15, and each session is 2 hours. I have designed this program to be as budget-conscious as a medical copayment, but you get twice the time!

In both cities, classes are held in a local restaurant, so we can also learn restaurant eating while we chat.

I do ask for an in-advance, nonrefundable payment to hold your place (and since I have to travel to LA, that helps me with my own travel planning).

More information on dates and topics can be found on my website, www.afterthediet.com/inCYST.htm.

classes, diet, fun, healthy body, PCOS, and more:

PCOS classes in Phoenix, Arizona and Marina del Rey, California + time to be