The Hemp Connection + women

If you have a concern or a complaint about someone in our network here is what you can do.

I received a comment to the blog about one of our members. I am grateful that this person said what she did. I moderate this blog so that these communications can occur, but also in a way that is fair to both parties in a conflict.

To the person who complained, know that the person you questioned is no longer in our network, the membership expired. If you would like to contact ke privately so I have this on file, you can write me at monka at after the diet dot com. the concerns would need to be addressed in order for any future training or accreditation could occur.

We aspire to be top notch and being open to constructive feedback is an I portent part of that.

Monika M. Woolsey, MS, RD

Blog, diet, health, and more:

If you have a concern or a complaint about someone in our network here is what you can do. + women