The Hemp Connection + women's health

A nutty find

I just walked over to Fresh and Easy on my break, and noticed a line of snacks called"nut squares". I brought home the cashew, almond, pistachio variety for a closer look.

The product does have a little bit of added sugar, but on the whole, for someone who's looking to reduce their carbohydrate intake, this may be a nice option.

The fat is nut fat, balanced between three types of nuts, and for a serving size (5 pieces), you only get 150 calories. I posted a serving size below.

I really enjoyed the taste, a perfect balance of sweet and salty, as the label says.

There are other varieties available, I just went for this one because I happen to love pistachios.

I'm thinking that in addition to on their own, they'd be really tasty crumbled into some Greek yogurt or on top of oatmeal.

Enjoy!

almonds, cashew, Fresh and Easy, healthy lifestyle, love, pistachios, snack, thinking, and more:

A nutty find + women's health