The Hemp Connection + women's health

Test drive a nutrition consultation with inCYST!

So many times I've worked with someone, they've expressed either surprise at how much more their time with me provided, or disappointment that they didn't quite get what they thought they would get. So today on the radio show, I conducted an actual counseling session with a woman with PCOS. I had not worked with this person, so everything you hear is exactly how it would have played out if she'd been sitting across the table from me. Her story was very typical; therefore, the session we had played out the way many of them do.

There are going to be some follow-up posts related to this session, and we'll catch up with our client in about a month to see how she's doing.

I hope this encourages some of you to reach out to an inCYST dietitian. We're all very user-friendly, and we're here because we want to help you! I'm happy to help you in the decision making process. Simply contact me at monika at afterthediet.com and we'll figure out which one of our network members is the best fit for the kind of help you're looking for.

diet, healthy lifestyle, nutrition, and more:

Test drive a nutrition consultation with inCYST! + women's health