The Hemp Connection + time to be

About the ads

I'm experimenting with Google Ads…as a way to offset the cost of researching and writing the material I present. (I hope you can see I spend quite a bit of time on this!). The Google terms of service explicitly stated that pharmaceutical companies will not be allowed to advertise, which was my main concern about"going commercial". However, I am closely watching the ads pop up anyway, to be sure that for the most part they are appropriate.

I am planning on filtering out any other types of ads, such as diets that are counterproductive to PCOS, as well. This will be a process, but since I don't see every single version of this blog with every ad that you, the readers, will see, I will be depending on your feedback to streamline this process.

Since my job here is to serve you, the reader, if you feel in any way that any ad that pops up in the process of getting information that is helpful and useful, is offensive, insulting, or counterproductive, I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Please let me know when you see anything that does not fit with the overall goal of insisting on only the best of care for your polycystic ovary syndrome.

Thank you!

Blog, diet, healthy body, and more:

About the ads + time to be