The Hemp Connection + women's health

A lesson in reaching out for support

inCYST is designed to be a support network for women with PCOS, the professionals who serve them, and the companies creating products and services who can genuinely help them. Even so, there are times when I need support too. Like today, when I learned that the guests I'd been so looking forward to interviewing had to reschedule their interview.

Not wanting the airwaves to be silent, or to disappoint anyone who was really wanting and needing information about binge eating disorder to be turned away without help, I decided to, for the very first time, open up the phone lines for callers. I was more than a little concerned that no one would call!

We had a great call in that not only answered my prayer, but also was a great voice of encouragement and hope for anyone who might be looking for that kind of energy. Please tune in to our recording of the session if you are in fact looking for that kind of help. She was my angel today, and I'm so happy she called! I made a new friend and learned that everyone, no matter what their position in life, needs to ask for help once in awhile.

Also, if you are a mental health professional working with binge eating disorder and you are interested in completing our PCOS training and joining our network…if you can, on or before Friday January 28, contact me and list 2 of the 3 mental health resources listed in our interview, I'll give you 25% off the total price of the training.

Contact me at monika at afterthediet dot com if you are interested.

binge eating disorder, diet, energy, healthy lifestyle, mental health, and more:

A lesson in reaching out for support + women's health