The Hemp Connection + life

You think you're the only one who's ever been told that what you want is unattainable?

Facebook tells me that a good percentage of inCYST fans are also Taylor Swift fans. So I thought a lot about all of you as I watched this interview with Taylor Swift this past Sunday on 60 minutes.

I hope you take a few minutes to watch. I think you might find it inspiring.

I also hope, anytime anyone tries to get you to think that what they believe about you is more important than what you believe about yourself, you pause and consider just what your iPod would be like if Taylor Swift had chosen to do that.: )

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504803_162-57328062-10391709/taylor-swift-at-21/

confidence, healthy way, inspiration, and more:

You think you're the only one who's ever been told that what you want is unattainable? + life