The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

Food of the week: Chestnuts

I spent last week in New England…the countryside and the upcoming holidays had me thinking about chestnuts, so I researched them as far as potential for a fall PCOS snack.

Good news…they should be on your list! I didn't know until I researched this piece, but chestnuts are the only nuts containing vitamin C. Here is information on how to roast them, you can even do it in your microwave if you don't have the classic"open fire" to roast them on.

I found some great recipes to try, as well…some might be great on your Thanksgiving table.

Grrrr…if I don't get Nat King Cole out of my head…it's going to be a long 6 weeks!

food, healthy work, thinking, vitamin C, water chestnuts, and more:

Food of the week: Chestnuts + women's health tips