The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

PCOS and Gender Orientation

I am listening to Sasha Ottey's interview with naturopathic physician Andrea Lee of Insulite Labs…the topic is PCOS in lesbian and bisexual women.

If you are a woman for whom this topic is pertinent, I highly recommend listening to this broadcast.

I have always believed that this population of women with PCOS is at high risk, and is very underserved as a community. I had a lesbian client awhile ago and it did strike me how important it was to suspend judgment and focus on serving the person asking for help, and how hard it likely was for the woman to even ask for assistance. (She is, BTW, the mother of a beautiful baby at this point).

I think you will learn a lot and be validated.

I hope you know that at inCYST, ovaries come to us wrapped in a huge variety of weights, skin colors, and lifestyles. Regardless of how they're packaged, each one deserves and receives equal treatment, consideration, and respect.

Thank you, Sasha and Andrea, for doing this interview!

bisexual, gender orientation, healthy work, lesbian, and more:

PCOS and Gender Orientation + women's health tips