The Hemp Connection + time to be

Who succeeds on our program?

I've been busy with individual clients, and it's been very exciting to see how a few simple changes can make significant differences in how they feel, not to mention how their bodies function.

Two recent success stories include a client whose major complaint was constantly feeling tired, so tired she couldn't exercise even when she wanted to. She's sleeping soundly and she's back to walking daily with her neighbor. Another client miscarried awhile back and had not menstruated since. Within a few days, she too was sleeping more soundly, and within 3 weeks had a menstrual cycle.

I have to tell you, this work humbles me. Every single time I walk out of a consultation I take a moment to say a prayer. I know that all I can do is share the information. I cannot do it for anyone, I have to trust that they are going to use the information wisely. My part in this is minor, I just provide information and support. Their part is significant--it is their behaviors that affect their bodies. It's very humbling.

My clients all get the same information and support, but there's definitely a difference between those who succeed and those who don't. The ones who succeed--follow the program. Not for a day or two, not just on days when they feel good, not just when it's convenient, but every day. It is the most important determinant of success. There is not a quantity of knowledge I can impart that can ever overcome or undo what not using that knowledge has the power to do.

We can give you menus, we can give you calculations, we can tell you which stores to shop in. But if you choose not to eat the food…we can't help you to succeed.

It's not so much about giving US a chance to help you…it's about giving yourself a chance to help yourself.

You can do it. One choice, one step, one day at a time. And you can succeed.

food, fun, healthy body, power, and more:

Who succeeds on our program? + time to be