The Hemp Connection + women

What's new with inCYST on Pinterest

Just wanted to update all of you about something new I've been working on with Pinterest. I know how I cook; I find a great recipe, buy all of the ingredients, cook the recipe…then I have half of something left that I have no idea what to do with, that rots and gets thrown away. That kind of cooking can get expensive, and it certainly doesn't motivate you to continue trying new things.

So my inCYST board is now organized by ingredients. Meaning if you have half a bunch of cilantro after making the salsa, you can visit my"cilantro" board for ideas for what to do with the rest of the cilantro. And once you marinate the meat with the cilantro dressing you made, and you have some left over green onions, you can click on the green onion board to see what's next.

For the most part the recipes are PCOS-friendly. There are exceptions and you do need to exercise common sense. This is just a place to gain inspiration, it's not a diet prescription.

I hope the cross-referencing keeps you going and inspired!

diet, health, and more:

What's new with inCYST on Pinterest + women