The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

Question about carnitine from inCYST provider Mary Donkersloot

Monika…I am a virgin blogger, but ready to dive in, as long it's deep. Your PCOS workshop last weekend had me inspired with so much more information for my patients and other treatment team members. I would like the references on L-acetyl carnitine as a supplement to psyche meds for prevention of weight gain. If an individual has already gained the requisite 50 pounds, will the carnitine help them to lose it? Thanks so much. Mary (am I supposed to sign my name?…help! please don't laugh at me!)

Mary Donkersloot
Beverly Hills, California
www.marydonkersloot.com

Blog, carnitine, healthy work, and more:

Question about carnitine from inCYST provider Mary Donkersloot + women's health tips