The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

Our inCYST Family Continues To Grow!

Yesterday, Bianca Hulsey of Whole Foods in Scottsdale sent me an email with the following excerpt:

I wanted to update you and Monica that after the foods for fertility class in Jan/Feb… We are pregnant! About 6mo with a growing boy!!! Thanks so much for the class!

I was elated, since this was our very first class!

Today, I heard from another woman who was with us that very same evening:

I am writing to tell you after following the diet you taught me since we met in the beginning of the year, and doing a few treatments of acupuncture for fertility I am PREGNANT! My husband and I did not start trying until May and it was in May that I got pregnant. Even better…I just found out that I am pregnant with twins!

This is a huge shock to me! I did not think it would happen so fast. Especially since I had just gone to a reproductive endocrinologist who confirmed I had PCOS and my periods never got regular but that didn't matter!

Thank you so much for teaching me the right way to eat! It changed my life!

If you're in Arizona or Southern California, and you'd like to learn more about our Whole Foods Classes, please keep checking back or join our Facebook inCYST group for updates. If you're not in either of these locations but would like to see such a class in your town, please let us know where you are. And…remember…we've got a team of trained providers who can give you individualized counseling. Please take advantage of our enthusiasm and interest in helping YOU, too!

This note would not be complete without a huge thank you to Bianca for making this class happen. Lives have changed because of your willingness to support inCYST, and we're grateful to have partnered with you in such a happy endeavor.

food, healthy work, infertility, Whole Foods Market, and more:

Our inCYST Family Continues To Grow! + women's health tips