The Hemp Connection + tampons

Thanks, Maxim Hygiene

I was surprised and flattered recently when our friends at Maxim Hygiene asked me to answer questions for an interview as their"Fierce Woman of the Month". It is the first time I've ever talked much about why it is that I do what I do, and it was an opportunity to think about that, and clarify for myself what I want to do with inCYST.

Here is the interview if you haven't had an opportunity to see it. I appreciated the opportunity to say that even though I don't have PCOS and I've not struggled with infertility…what I do here did not come easily. I just wanted it badly enough that I was willing to do whatever it took to see it happen.

If you haven't heard my radio interview with Julia Bucciero of Maxim Hygiene, take a listen! This is a company that genuinely cares about women's health and wants the best for each and every one of you.

I'm so glad we met at Expo West this past March! Looking forward to more joint projects that help women everywhere.

feminine hygiene, get healthy body, happy, Maxim Hygiene, pads, and more:

Thanks, Maxim Hygiene + tampons