The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

Hello to our Northern California Friends!

Just wanted everyone in Northern California to know, inCYST is now available in your neighborhood!

Kim Oostema Smith, MS, RD, has recently located to San Jose, and is available to help you with your PCOS issues.

I'm posting her bio and contact information from our referral page. A great side note, Kim just had her second child and she has PCOS herself. So in addition to being knowledgeable about nutrition and the reproductive business…she can relate to the reality of PCOS.

I am a Registered Dietitian and Health Coach with a Masters Degree in Nutrition from the University of California, Davis. I am President of Flourish, Inc., and specialize in individual nutrition counseling. I have a passion for helping people improve their health and lives in practical, meaningful ways that are supported by current science. I have both personal and professional interest in helping individuals who have insulin resistance and the conditions that accompany it, specifically diabetes, weight issues, and especially PCOS (infertility). My formal education and more than 10 years of experience as a nutrition counselor, educator, researcher and insulin resistant person make me a great choice for anyone needing some practical advice or a nutritional tune-up. I do consultations over the phone or in person. I have PCOS, am a mother of two, and live with my family in San Jose, CA.

Kim Oostema Smith, MS, RD
http://web.mac.com/kimosmith/iWeb/Flourish/Flourish%20Welcome.html
630.729.0427
flourish_nutrition@mac.com

diet, healthy work, nutrition, and more:

Hello to our Northern California Friends! + women's health tips