The Hemp Connection + time to be

We are making babies in Minnesota!

I received a very important call from one of my patients this morning…"yes, Michele I am pregnant!". The words that I LOVE to hear and recently been hearing a lot!! This experience marks the sixth consecutive client of mine who has conceived 4-8 weeks after starting to work with me! What makes this especially exciting is that all of these women have been trying for at least over a year with one who was trying for 2 1/2 years with a failed IVF.

My client who was trying for over 2 1/2 years, tried IVF and was working with one of the best reproductive medicine clinics in the city. She presented to me with concern that she might have PCOS and a desire to lose weight. She was sophisticated and well educated on treatments for fertility, however after 2 1/2 years she found herself depressed, exhausted and believing that she would never conceive. She never had any expectation that she would leave my office with a plan to promote ovulation, but that day we did exactly that and at her 5-week visit, she shared in tears that she was PREGNANT!

I used to always joke and say that I was single handedly responsible for milk consumption going up in the Twin Cities, now I believe that I might be responsible for a baby boom!

Michele Gorman, MS, RD, LD
Twin City Nutrition, LLC
www.twincitynutrition.com

healthy body, infertility, love, nutrition, ovulation, and more:

We are making babies in Minnesota! + time to be