The Hemp Connection + perfect body

Sun tea--a great option to sugared sodas and caffeinated beverages

One of my annual rituals this time of year is to start brewing sun tea. It's a great way to capitalize on solar energy, and I have hundreds of combinations of ingredients to keep me from getting bored.

Yesterday, I made a decaffeinated tropical flavored tea. Then I pulled an orange off of my tree, quartered it, squeezed the juice into the tea, and threw the juiced quarters into the jar. It was most refreshing, without any sugar at all. It was my very crude version of the popular Arnold Palmer!

If you've never made sun tea, here's a link to some directions.

Once you've discovered a few favorites of your own, I'm hoping you'll wonder why you clung to your diet sodas for as long as you did!

diet, energy, health tips, juice, and more:

Sun tea--a great option to sugared sodas and caffeinated beverages + perfect body