The Hemp Connection + women's health tips

An extra special thanks to Whole Foods for their support of inCYST

While in the Scottsdale Whole Foods this afternoon, I ran into my friend Bianca, the marketing manager who helped me to organize our very first Fertility Friendly Food Tour.

She told me,"It worked!"

Apparently one of our couples in this very first class had stopped into Whole Foods to tell her that after four years of trying without success to become pregnant, they learned they had conceived about four weeks after starting to follow the guidelines discussed in the class.

I am excited for this couple, but what especially touched me was Bianca's reaction. She was tearful with joy.

That is one of the most important things inCYST is about. Bringing as much joy to those who provide the help as it does to those who receive it.

Bianca, a huge thanks to you and everyone at Whole Foods who made this first event possible. I love working with a company that promotes and supports local small businesses like ours.

Hopefully this is just the beginning of many great things to come!

food, healthy work, love, and more:

An extra special thanks to Whole Foods for their support of inCYST + women's health tips